Building a community for those passionate about tech startups
- Jobs (positions available at startup companies)
- Startups (in-depth profiles of tech startups)
- Insights (Original articles, videos, and podcasts)
The hatch I.T. marketing team also wanted more control over the website. The initial website, although it was built in WordPress, was built in a way that limited their ability to scale the website.
We worked closely with the marketing department as well as gathering feedback from hatch I.T. recruiters, the executive team, and software engineers to rebrand the website as a community experience.
- We stayed with WordPress and rebranded the site using the Divi theme for scalability and allows hatch I.T. to have full control of their website content and design.
- We used the Divi Module Builder and Advanced Custom Fields to build custom modules that pull in data into Jobs and Startup pages to create a well-rounded experience between jobs and startups.
- We created data visualization dashboards using Data Studio so hatch I.T. can track user engagement from the website, Mailchimp, and social media.
We continue to work with hatch I.T. to evolve the website with new features and content.